Level III – Skiing and Snowboarding
At this level, we ask that our guests be true, expert type powder skiers and snowboarders. We will have fast paced descents on a variety of terrain including: glades, steeps, wide and tight spaced trees and rocky, variable aspects. Our Level III guest actively seeks out the most advanced terrain and deepest powder at any ski area. Many of our guests in this level have heli skied or cat skied in the past but this is not a requirement.
If you have ever skied the Steamboat Ski Area, then our Level III terrain is similar to the St. Patrick’s Day and Christmas Tree Bowls, the Gates and Chutes or the Fish Creek Canyon. Fortunately for us and you, our terrain has longer pitches and a lot less people accessing the goods.
- have significant and extensive powder experience
- are comfortable on any terrain, in any condition and at any speed
- love to fly through tight tree runs
- ski and ride double black runs with style, all day long
- can handle any snow conditions – super deep and super light snow to crusty, nasty, windblown hell
- are not challenged by rocky terrain, especially rock within trees. You don’t have to launch the rocks, but must be able to stop abruptly above rock and navigate around them
- needs to be able to follow guides instructions in avalanche terrain
Please remember that should a guest arrive who greatly overstates their ability level, we reserve the right to restrict them from skiing. Please, if you are booking a trip for yourself or for others, you understand this and have fully taken this into consideration.
No refunds will be given to these guests. When booking a Level II or III group, make sure that everyone in the group is capable of skiing at that level.