Powdercats Nation – E-Blast Newsletter
Throughout the year, we will send out e-blast newsletters to the Powdercats Nation explaining how good the snow has been, was or will be. This is a great way for you to keep posted as to our actions here deep in the powder.
If you’d like to sign up, just do so in this simple form here:
To review our past e-blasts, click on the below links:
- March 8, 2011 – 2011 State of the Powder Address – Epic powder season with deepest snow we’ve seen on ground at this time of year in over 2 decades. Fat Tuesday powder day. Thank you to all who visit us over and over again!
- Dec. 24, 2010 – Wishing you the Deepest Holiday Season – Santa’s nice list, deepest snowpack in the State, Expert terrain opens early, Full Production HD video service now available as well as Go Pro HD Helmet camera rental, kids cat.
- Nov. 24, 2010 – Giving Thanks to All Things Powder – Thanking you for your support and all the pre season bookings, deepest snows in November that Steamboat has ever seen, avalanche course, kids cat, 2011 Calendar sale, pre season hype movie link.
- Aug. 31, 2010 – Powder Prediction Contest 10/11 – Winter Coming soon! – Launch of the annual SPC Powder Prediction Contest, Avalanche Course, Kids Cat, 2011 Rates reminder.
- June 24, 2010 – Summer time Rules! – Ice cold face shot memories, 2010/11 booking procedures and opening of reservation calendar, 2011 rates, 6th trip is free.
- Feb 28, 2010 – State of the Powder Address – 2010 – Snow update, March Madness special rates from March 14 – April 10, Olympic cat on March 13, Genchi update with video.
- December 7, 2009 – Happy Holidays – Snow update, Calendar sale, Avy course information, Ski with Olympians pitch.
- October 26, 2009 – Storms keep rolling – First snow in Steamboat, long term forecast, 2009/10 SPC Calendar for sale, Dave Genchi update.
- September 2, 2009 – Powder Prediction Contest – chance to win some free face shots. Topics include launch of our annual Powder Prediction Contest and info about our new snowcat.
- June 17th, 2009 – 2009-10 booking season begins July 1 – Best Of Images – welovesteamboat! Topics include opening of booking calendar for 09/10 season, Best of 2008/09 season images, discount seat promotion for early and late season and a welovesteamboat.com pitch.
- Feb 23, 2009 – State of the Powder Address – 2009. Topics include how the skiing has been during the 2009 season and why you should come visit us in March. Also a big thank you as always to the thousands of guests who have chosen to visit us once again.
- Dec 24, 2009 – Season’s Greetings 2008.09 – Wishing everyone a great Holiday season.
- Nov. 13, 2008 – So close you can taste it. Topics include the sale of our 2009 Calendar and recent press related postings about SPC in the news.
- Aug. 28, 2008 – Are you ready for some POWDER? Topics include the sign up for our annual Powder Prediction Contest, our reservation calendar filling up and a video teaser from Dave Genchi and friends.
- June 16, 2008 – Fathers Day Updates. Topics include a Father’s Day honey due list, booking procedures for the 08/09 season, a Dave Genchi update and the winter like conditions that hit us in the early part of summer 2008 here in Steamboat Springs.
- March 31, 2008 – State of the Powder Address – 2008. Topics include a review of our 2008 epic powder season (most snow ever!), a huge thank you to all of those guests who visited us and a reminder about our July 1st launch of the reservation calendar for next year’s booking procedures.
- Nov. 14, 2007 – Preseason Hype – Project Walk Fundraiser for Dave Genchi. Topics include the hype for the 07/08 Steamboat Powdercats season and details about a fundraiser for Dave Genchi where an anonymous donor will match any monies collected for Dave’s continued efforts to recover from his spinal cord injury.
- Sept. 25, 2007 – The first snow of a fresh and deep season has arrived. Topics include details about the powder prediction contest winner and our first snow for the 07/08 season.
- Sept. 5, 2007 – Kick off video from Dave Genchi! Topics include links to the 07-08 kick off video that Dave Genchi designed for us, his first video that he built since his injury on Dec. 21, 2007.
- July 24, 2007 – Summer ’07 News & Genchi Update Article. Topics include an update about Dave Genchi leaving Colorado, how to win a free trip for the 07/08 season and or reservation calendar launch.
- Feb 27, 2007 – State of the Powder Address – 2007 – Genchi update and fundraising efforts. Topics include a review of the 07/08 season snowfall, especially the 24″ of snow that fell in 24-hours on Feb. 24th, a thank you to all who had contributed donations to Dave Genchi and updates about a Photographers for Genchi fundraiser and the Big Head Todd Concert fundraiser we planned for March 21st.
- Dec. 29, 2006 – Sad days at Steamboat Powdercats – Dave Genchi injured. Topics include a full detail about Dave Genchi’s injury, our staff photographer, who was injured while skiing with us on Dec. 21st, 2007. Also, an explanation about how people can contribute to the Dave Genchi Recovery Fund that we set up for him.
- Nov. 14, 2006 – The Storm surge begins. Topics include links to the Genchi movie that was built to launch our 06/07 season and details about the Steamboat Magazine article and cover shot by Genchi.
- Sept. 29, 2006 – Daydreaming about powder? We posted a simple link to an online movie that Genchi built called “Every season begins with a storm.”