21 Apr 2017, Posted by Master of Chaos in Blog, No Comments.
Our snowcat skiing tours on Buffalo Pass have gotten a bit popular. By mid November a lot of the prime days are already booked, especially our Level III cat into Soda Mountain. It’s good to get on it and firm up a booking date as soon as you can.
Over the years we have had to fine tune our launch of the calendar. We know this is a bit complicated and wish it was a bit more seamless. Thanks for your patience and looking forward to see you next season.
Call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us if you have thoughts, questions or wish to dial you next season in.
Here is how we run our calendar launch for next season:
- The SPC owners firm up their on August 15th and they have first right to any date on our booking calendar. They typically reserve the same dates every year but they do have a 2-day trip (a Friday and Saturday) where they book all our cat space for those two days. This trip moves every year based on schedules but is typically sometime from last week in Jan to last week in Feb. We apologize in advance if this is inconvenient to your schedule or if your date needs to be moved in the future due to these bookings. We will notify you immediately when/if your date needs to be shifted. If you don’t hear from us on or around August 15th then you are all set.
With this said, we do move forward before August 15th in hopes to line dates up. Here is how we do it:
- Return guests who came this season have first right of refusal for the same day of week and same number of seats and ability level cat they had during this past season. For instance, if you came on Wednesday, February 3 then you’ll have the opportunity to re-book the first Wednesday of February for next season. If you wish to pick up the same day and number of seats from last season please notify us before June 1st.
- On June 1st, anyone (past guests looking for a new date or even first timers) can establish a tentative booking on our calendar with a credit card imprint for a deposit that will be run on September 1st-ish.
- On August 15th we will then get dates from SPC owners and will connect with any, if at all, reservations that are in conflict. Again, we apologize in advance if this impacts your trip).
- We will then be finalizing all reservations on September 1st-ish (we may be in Argentina on the 1st so will dial in after we are back) with the traditional 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Our calendar for next season will be posted and available for viewing on June 1st. You’ll be able to send us your thoughts on your days then and we will add them to the calendar with a credit card imprint.