Steamboat Springs Restaurants
During your Steamboat Powdercats tour we will provide you with all the food necessary during the day. In the morning we have a simple, low frills, continental breakfast at the office and then we stop for lunch at our mid-mountain cabin (our expert cat has a sack lunch in the cat catered by Backcountry Deli). We also offer a moonlight dinner tour where we ski and ride by the full moon and then stop at our cabin for a great dinner catered by the Steamboat Meat and Seafood Company.
But, which restaurants here in Steamboat Springs are worthy when not visiting Steamboat Powdercats? As you’d suspect, there are many restaurants in Steamboat Springs that will reward you with delicious food, enjoyable ambiance and great service. Please understand we ski and ride powder so much that we cannot list all our favorites here. This is just a short list of the essentials. For a complete list, check out the Steamboat Dining Guide or the Ski Town Restaurant dinning guide.
• Mahogany Ridge Brewery & Grill – the Hog is a must stop if you are in Steamboat looking for great service and exceptional food and drinks. Charlie, the owner is a good friend and crazy powder skier who brings his staff with us every year. Definitely go see Charlie and his crew at Mahogany Ridge.
• Sweet Pea Restaurant – A local gem right on the Yampa River. The fresh, local, healthy food, amazing atmosphere and wonderful people all combine to make this a top recommendation for us at Steamboat Powdercats. The Farm-To-Table experience is AMAZING and a unique dining experience that you must do.
• Cafe Diva – best fine dining on the mountain if not in Steamboat Springs. Call them right now to make your reservation as they are so good that they are very, very booked.
• Slopeside Grill – a locals favorite for apres skiing and lounging near the slopes.
• The Paramount – One of Steamboat Springs finest breakfast and lunch venues located right on the mountain within walking distance of our office. Read the review of The Paramount in the New York Times here.
• E3 Chophouse – A classic steakhouse located on the Yampa Street in downtown Steamboat Springs, E3 offers a great variety of steaks that this restaurant raises at their antibiotic-free E3 Black Angus cattle ranch in Fort Scott, Kansas.
A list of lots of other yummy restaurants is listed here.
Also, feel free to call or email us if you need additional help fine tuning your dining experience whilst you are in Steamboat Springs for your vacation. We’d be happy to help match you and your crew to whatever expectations you may have.
Reservations are always smart to get in order a month or so outside of your trip as things book up during the winter.